Pink tint based on the blend of the Greek varieties Agiorgitiko and Moschofilero. Flavors of red fruits, cherries, berries, strawberries on a rose background make up the nose while in the mouth coexist with citrus notes and crispy acidity.
Serving Temperature: 8-10 ºC
Vinification / Maturation
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Agiorgitiko: Destemming and pre-fermentation maceration for 16-18 hours at controlled temperature.
- Moschofilero: Destemming and short pre-fermentation maceration at low controlled temperature.
- Static settling and blend of the two varieties for alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 15 ºC.
- The wine is left on the lees for three months with frequent stir.